If now you don't feel like having sex as often and your desire is much less, to the point that it almost disappears, keep reading and pay attention to the possible causes to find the balance.
When we talk about sexual desire, we must start by clarifying that there is no standardized measure to define what is little or a lot when it comes to desire, this varies for each woman and only you know what your optimal levels of desire are.
Women's sexual desire naturally varies over the years. Ups and downs usually coincide with the beginning or end of relationships or with big life changes, such as pregnancy, menopause, or illness. Some medications used for mood disorders can also cause low sexual desire in women.
If the lack of interest in sex continues and causes problems , you may be experiencing a sexual interest/arousal disorder and you should attend a consultation with your gynecologist to validate possible physical causes and with your psychologist or therapist to review the psychological or other causes. the relationship.
Keep in mind that there are lifestyle changes and sexual techniques that can put you in the mood more often . Some medications can also give you good prospects, but for this you should consult your doctor, who is the one to prescribe them once he has made the particular evaluation of your case.
Write down these 10 basic tips to balance your sexual desire
If you are not interested in any type of sexual activity, including masturbation, pay attention to your body's signals and the possible causes that are generating the loss of your libido. That is a super good start to give you a quick solution:
Check the physical causes:
- Check if you feel pain during sexual intercourse , because this may be the cause of the lack of sexual appetite. In this article on the Zenzsual blog we talk about Female Sexual Dysfunctions, to learn how to identify its symptoms and the options to solve it in a timely manner if it happens to you, so that it does not interfere with your sexual well-being.
- Check if you are suffering from vaginal dryness. It is common to hear women who lose the opportunity to enjoy the sexual act, in a comfortable and pleasant way, because of vaginal dryness. In this article , we share some basic tips to solve this annoying symptom, which can be easily solved by using an intimate gel like Zenzsual's, which is water-based, absorbs, hydrates, and regenerates tissues damaged by a lack of natural lubrication.
- diseases . If you're going through a (non-sexual) disease, it could affect sexual desire, such as arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and neurological diseases. Likewise, surgeries related to the breasts or genital tract can affect sexual function and desire.
- If you are taking any medication for chronic diseases , such as high blood pressure or diabetes, keep in mind that some of them may affect your sexual desire. Also certain medications such as antidepressants called "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors" decrease sexual desire. Check with the specialist who prescribed it to review the doses.
- Check if lately you have problems getting orgasms , because this can discourage you and decrease sexual desire. Keep in mind that sexuality begins in foreplay and although we don't always reach orgasm, you can enjoy the previous experience.
- Menopause. Hormonal imbalance can modify sexual desire. Estrogen levels drop and vaginal tissues are affected making intercourse painful. Due to these and other symptoms, it is possible that the libido of some women is dimmed during this hormonal change.
- In this case we recommend two nutritional supplements to mitigate this situation naturally. On the one hand, Libizenz s to balance the hormones responsible for desire and recover lost energy. And ByeByeMenopause to reduce the symptoms of this stage.
- Pregnancy and lactation. Hormonal changes during pregnancy , immediately after having a baby, and while breastfeeding can decrease sexual desire. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressure of becoming pregnant or caring for a new baby can also contribute to a change in sexual desire.
Your mood can affect sexual desire. There are many psychological causes of decreased sexual desire that you should work with professional help. The most recurrent are depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, a history of physical abuse or negative sexual experiences in the past.
Relationship problems: For many women, emotional closeness is the prelude to sexual intimacy. So, relationship problems can be an important factor in relation to the decrease in sexual desire. It all adds up: a lack of connection with your partner, unresolved conflicts or fights, poor communication of sexual needs and preferences, and trust issues .
Give your wish a push:
- Schedule your fantasies or sexual thoughts : even if it seems silly, open space in your schedule to save a little while to devise your sexual fantasies, erotic memories and bring to your head the experiences of those hottest moments in your life, to revive the desire, and sow in your brain the desire to revive it.
- Dust off your erotic movies: in the same vein as before, update your repertoire of erotic movies to recreate your favorite scenes in your mind and give them space in your room. Preparing and anticipating the occasion can ignite the desire.
- Consult the doctor : he or she is the expert. Perhaps the solution could be as simple as reducing the dose of a medication, using a quality intimate gel or stimulating your brain more.
- Lifestyle. It is possible that a glass of wine helps to loosen your inhibitions, but do not abuse alcohol, drinking excessively can affect your sexual desire. The same is true of illegal drugs. Additionally, smoking decreases blood flow, which can decrease arousal.
- Fatigue. Extreme tiredness can contribute to low libido and lack of desire. Do not dismiss it as a factor in decreased sexual desire. Give yourself time for yourself and your rest daily.
Balancing your libido is a challenge that you can achieve with some actions and the support of your doctor. While that happens, it is in your hands to try to lead a healthier and more pleasant daily life and sexual life. So the best thing is to try with the tools you have and get the healthy benefits for you and your relationship.
To get more tips like this, we recommend you visit our online store : www.tuSaludIntima.com where you can buy these products and learn about new ways to shield TuSaludIntima with Zenzsual.
On our blog: www.Zenzsual.com you will also find more advice on women's health and sexual well-being. C onnect through our social networks, where we always publish videos, promotions and informative tips. Follow us on: @tuSaludintima @DoctoraKlaraSenior and @Tu_Ginecologa.