A lubricant is much more than moisture
A study carried out in the United States in 2013 in which 2,451 women were surveyed to find out their perceptions about lubricants showed that the vast majority of women prefer sex to feel wetter and say they feel more ready to enjoy an orgasm when sex feels that way.
For us it is not a surprise. Lubrication and pleasure go hand in hand but it is important that you know that it is not just a matter of vaginal dryness, if you find the ideal moisturizing gel you can obtain many other benefits and not all of them have to do strictly with sexual encounters.
What are those big benefits?
Let's start with the best known:
- Reduces Friction: A lack of natural lubrication during intercourse can cause excessive friction in the genital area, which can cause pain and discomfort.
- Increased Sensitivity: Some lubricants contain ingredients that can increase sensitivity in the genital area, which can enhance the sexual experience.
- Variety in sexual activity: Moisturizing gels and/or lubricants can be an easy and inexpensive way to add variety to our sexual encounters, allowing exploration of new positions, toys, and techniques.
How is lubricant different from an intimate moisturizing gel?
A regular Lubricant is strictly used for intercourse while an intimate moisturizing gel with hyaluronic acid (such as Zenzsual's) in addition to lubricating, has properties, thanks to its ingredients, that allow a series of benefits specially designed to maintain the health of the zone V:
- Hydration: They contain ingredients that can help keep the skin of the vulva hydrated and prevent vaginal or anal dryness, such as the well-known hyaluronic acid, lactic acid and Tremella Fusiformis.
- Skin regeneration: In those gels with hyaluronic acid (such as our Zenzsual gels) the skin benefits from the properties of this natural substance: maintaining collagen, retaining water in the tissues, as well as stimulating cell regeneration contributing to flexibility. of the skin in the area.
- Prevention of infections: Hyaluronic acid, which helps heal wounds and small cracks, is a potential inhibitor of the growth of Candida albicans (the fungus that causes candidiasis) and reduces the risk of infections. Some lubricants (such as Zenzsual's) also contain ingredients with antimicrobial properties, such as lactic acid and Tremella Fusiformis, which also act to prevent infections.
What characteristics should I look for when choosing a good lubricant?
- That it is made on the basis of water.
- That does not have oil, glycerin, or paraffin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid.
- Have a pH that is acidic to recover the acid mantle or the natural acidity of your vagina.
- That it does not have odors or flavors because odors and flavors can cause local allergic reactions or contact dermatitis.
- Of course, it has not been tested on animals.
It is VERY important that you always read the label because many do not declare their components on the front of the package and you may be surprised that in the advertising it says water-based and when you read the ingredients on the back of the label you get that does contain glycerin, dimethicone, simethicone, phenoxyethanol, PABA or parabens which are not healthy ingredients for your vagina.
When should I use it?
Now that you know the multiple benefits of applying an intimate moisturizing gel with hyaluronic acid, we suggest some occasions to use them:
- Daily. Just as you moisturize your face, it is recommended today to moisturize your vulva to prevent vaginal dryness and to reverse vaginal dryness if you already have it. Where the ideal product is our classic Intimate Gel With Hyaluronic Acid (the one with the pink label that we all love).
- To exercise the pelvic floor with our Vagiyoga .
- For masturbation (yours or your partner) and for the use of erotic toys.
- And for the sexual encounter we have a novelty that IS INCREDIBLE: the new Zensual Long Lasting Moisturizing Gel for women .
Our new Zensual Long Lasting Moisturizing Gel for women contains a perfect formula to shield your vagina: it has a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid than other intimate moisturizers on the market, as well as lactic acid (both are part of the fundamental substance of the vagina), to maintain its pH, stimulate its regeneration and keep the vaginal microbiota healthy, responsible for protecting us from infections and avoiding vaginal dryness, and last but not least, a new ingredient called Tremella Fusiformis (also known as snow fungus), which is causing a sensation in cosmetics and medicine.
You may not have heard of Tremella but it is widely used in Asian medicine for its many benefits. It is a natural lubricant, it has a property superior to that of hyaluronic acid to retain water and hydrate tissues, it contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, stimulates the immune system and increases resistance to infections.
In addition to its elastic texture similar to the vaginal fluid from the lubrication that occurs during arousal, it lasts longer for more pleasurable and lasting encounters.
One last recommendation?
Have in your bathroom our Feminine Moisturizing Gel with Hyaluronic Acid (the one with the pink label) and intimate cleansing foam with hyaluronic acid to maintain the health of your genitals; also remember to add the Long Lasting Intimate Moisturizing Gel to make your sexual encounters a lasting and more pleasant experience.
Enjoy the INTIMATELY POWERFUL KIT with a 50% discount for the month of love and friendship. Best of all, with the purchase of the KIT you get 3 fabulous gifts: A TRAVEL KIT that contains our intimate gel and an intimate cleansing foam with hyaluronic acid travel version so that your genitals are always clean and hydrated even when you travel. In addition to our Intimately Powerful EBOOK with more than 150 tactics and tools to recover your privacy and as if that were not enough, your shipment is on the house. IT'S FREE!
Visit our website NOW www.tusaludintima.com that has a 25% discount on the entire store and the same gifts when your purchase is greater than $80. Get the most out of your intimate health this Valentine's Day. Because you deserve it!