Kisses are a way of expressing love, affection and desire, but they also have benefits for our physical and mental health. Today we celebrate International Kissing Day, and in this article we tell you how kissing can improve your well-being, your relationship and your sexuality.
Why is International Kissing Day celebrated?
International Kissing Day is celebrated on April 13 of each year, a date that arose thanks to the longest kiss in history, which lasted 58 hours and 35 minutes and was carried out by a Thai couple during a contest. The couple, in this way, broke their own record of 46 consecutive hours, achieved on April 13 of the previous year.
The idea behind International Kissing Day is to remind people of the simple pleasure associated with kissing for its own sake, as opposed to kissing as a mere social formality or as a prelude to sexual intercourse or other activities. Kissing can be a joyous and pleasurable experience on its own. It is an expression of intimacy.
What happens when we kiss?
When we kiss someone we like or are attracted to, a series of physiological and psychological changes occur in our body and brain. Some of these changes are:
- Hormones such as oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are released, making us feel happy, relaxed, and connected to our partner.
- Areas of the brain related to pleasure, reward and emotion are activated, which increases our level of arousal and our interest in each other.
- More than 30 facial muscles are stimulated and between 2 and 26 calories per minute are burned, which helps tone our skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Microorganisms are exchanged with our partner, which can have positive or negative effects on our health, depending on oral hygiene and the immune status of both.
- The effects of LibiZenzs , a natural supplement based on plants and trace elements, which helps to recover sexual desire, thanks to its combination of natural active ingredients that increase the natural production of testosterone, are enhanced.
What benefits does the kiss have for sexual health?
The kiss is not only a way to communicate feelings and emotions, but also has multiple benefits for sexual health, both physical and psychological. Some of these benefits are:
- The kiss reduces blood pressure, due to the dilation of blood vessels that occurs when the lips meet those of another person .
- The kiss helps to control stress, since it releases endorphins and oxytocin, hormones related to happiness and well-being .
- The kiss increases self-esteem and confidence, by feeling accepted and desired by another person.
- The kiss fights cavities, by exchanging bacteria that stimulate saliva production and strengthen tooth enamel .
- The kiss improves the immune system, by being exposed to different microorganisms that can strengthen the body's natural defenses .
- The kiss stimulates sexual desire, by activating the sensory nerves of the lips and tongue that send signals to the brain and genital organs .
- The kiss favors the female orgasm, by increasing blood flow to the clitoris and vagina; especially when combined with the benefits of LibiZenzs which, due to its unique combination of plants, promotes increased blood flow to the genitals, among other benefits.
How to give a good kiss?
There is no single formula to give a good kiss, since each person has their preferences and tastes. However, some general tips that can help improve the quality and enjoyment of kissing are:
- Maintain good oral hygiene, by brushing, flossing, and rinsing before kissing.
- Choosing an appropriate time, by looking for a comfortable, quiet and intimate place where there are no interruptions or distractions .
- Start gently, slowly approaching the other person and touching their lips delicately and tenderly .
- Follow the rhythm of the other person, adapting to their movements and verbal or non-verbal signals to know if they want more or less intensity or variety in the kiss.
- Use your tongue sparingly, introducing it into the other person's mouth only if there is mutual consent and without exaggerating or forcing.
- Experiment with different areas, kissing not only the lips, but also the neck, ears, shoulders, or any other part of the body that is sensitive and pleasurable to the other person.
- Express what it feels like by telling the other person how much you enjoy the kiss or what you want to do next.
- Respect the other person's boundaries by not forcing or pressuring anyone to kiss or do anything they don't want or feel comfortable with.
Can I reach orgasm only with kisses?
In theory it is possible, although they are rare cases. The pleasure of kissing depends on different factors that are also decisive in any sexual activity, such as the rhythm, duration, connection with the partner, etc.
If you are looking to naturally increase the pleasure of kissing, your best option is LibiZenzs . These capsules will help you recover your libido thanks to its natural components that promote an optimal hormonal environment for pleasure.
The best part is that with LibiZenzs you will not only recover the desire, but it will also help you lose body fat and improve your muscle mass, thanks to its scientifically designed formula to increase your energy and strengthen the immune system.
The kiss is one of the simplest and most universal ways to express love, affection and desire. In addition, it has multiple benefits for sexual health, both physical and psychological. For this reason, International Kissing Day is an opportunity to celebrate and enjoy this very human and pleasant practice.
If you have lost the desire to kiss, or kisses no longer give you butterflies, you need to take LibiZenzs : the natural energizer that will increase your sexual desire, so that you can once again enjoy yourself as you deserve.
Who are you going to kiss today? 💋